Sunday, September 27, 2009

she works hard for the money, so you better treat her right

This is my 100th post! WOOOO!

So, in other news... I've been applying to more jobs. Yay. Had a little bit of a reality check today...not excited about that. Don't really want to talk about it.

I'm up to Season 4 of The Office. I want Pam's job...that's basically the job I'm applying for. Plus, if I had Pam's job, I'd also get Jim. ::sigh::

Had an SG show this morning, which went really well. The weather was crappy in NYC today, and I now know that my shoes have holes in them somewhere (my socks ended up getting wet). I walked around the area to kill time for awhile, then went back to the theatre to see Joseph....which was pretty fantasmical. I knew a bunch of people in the cast, and they were spectacular! I loved it so much, and was glad I got to catch the last performance.

I'm gonna go now and head for bed. Have a bunch of things to do tomorrow. Wish me luck!

No comments: