Saturday, September 26, 2009

movin' right along...footloose and fancy free

I just finished up one show of SG, and I'm now lounging around the office on my break before the 2nd show. We had a pretty small audience this morning...it was a little bit sad. :( I hope more people come to the 2nd show at 3...otherwise this weekend, sale-wise, is gonna suuuuck.

Last night I went out to dinner with Kelly and Jenn! It was awesome to hang with Jenn again, I haven't seen her in years, and it was awesome to spend that last day with Kelly bc she's moving today. Holy crap...she's leaving me! I mean, I'll see her again soon, and she WILL be working in the city still, so she'll be back and forth a lot. But she's not living in our 'hood anymore, and that makes me sad.

Some memorable quotes from the Parish Festival of 2009.....bells and whistles, and romance desert wine. :)

After dinner we went to our parish festival, and reminisced how we would go when we were young...then we saw some stupid kids hanging around and being stupid and we reminisced what we did when we were that age...and then we just felt old. Kelly's parents got there eventually, and I got to see most of Kelly's family again, which was cool. :) They're awesome people! I also got to see Montana...she's probably one of my favorite kids ever.

Then I went home, blogged, and watched The Office for awhile, before I went to bed so I could get up early for today. Now I'm chillin' drinking a coffee coolatta from DD....because I run on Dunkin (no, I do not get paid to say that).

Peace out, kiddos!

No comments: