Monday, September 28, 2009

movin' on up, to the east side

I managed to grab two interviews for jobs - one tomorrow at noon, and another on Wednesday at 1pm.

I hope they go well - kinda nervous about them....and I'm not even sure if I want those jobs. I feel that it will be a sort of practice for other job interviews. I need to get a new job as soon as possible...at least before January 1st. I need a new place of work for the new year. Yeah. Yeah I do. OYE!

I have finished Season 4 of the office via the Netflix Watch Instantly feature. They only have Season 5 via dvds sent to your house, and I can't wait that long (even though I moved them to the top of the queue), so I've found random places online to continue the journey that is The Office. I want to be able to watch all of Season 5 quickly, so I can watch Season 6 on tv in real time!

I had a phone call with an employment agency today and they kinda put me in a bad mood, so I was upset for part of the day. And then I got a facebook comment from my friend Dustin that said, "I absolutely love you for several reasons and your profile picture just hit the top of the list!" and that made everything SO MUCH BETTER. (My profile picture is the gLee loser picture that I made....my friend Eric also loves that picture, and has decided we need to do the picture of him standing behind me, giving the "L" on my forehead.) They are awesome guys and I love them so much!

Okay, I'm outies. Goodnight!

No comments: