Monday, September 21, 2009

put on a happy face

I thought yesterday was the worst day ever.

And then I get a text from my brother's fiance and she opens up a whole new can of worms. Shit shit shit.

Yesterday at work, my coworker got screamed at by our boss. Fun times indeed. He was moody the rest of the morning, and it was not pleasant playing a show standing next to him. He was in such a sniff that I could practically see the steam coming out of his ears. After that, he had a "discussion" with another one of my co-workers, and I'm not really sure how that went. But the co-worker that he was screaming at earlier marched into his office and gave her two weeks' notice...so now we're all basically trying to get out as fast as we can.

Life just sucks so much. This week is surely going to be a week I'll probably want to forget.

In other news, I went to the Mets game tonight, 'cause I got free tickets from my cousin's friend. It was enjoyable in that they were amazing seats, but the Mets were losing, so that kinda put a damper on the game. My aunt and uncle and my aunt's friend and I left right after the eighth inning 'cause it was so bad, and then, we were not even the car 5 minutes, and the game was over, just like that. At least we got out of the parking lot fairly quickly and I was home within 15 minutes, which was nice.

Just wanted to put it out there that I scored tickets to Trans Siberian Orchestra in December! I bought tickets the day they were available to the public.....mom, dad, and I have been wanting to see them in concert for a long time, so I'm glad we finally got tickets! YAY!

Okay, I'm going to bed. Our computer tech is coming early tomorrow morning....blah!

Goodnight <3

No comments: