Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I am a pizza with extra cheese, from tomatoes sauce is squeezed

I am at work right now, and I want pizza, because I am very very HUUUUUNGRY!

Also, on this episode of the Office that I'm watching right now, and they're eating delicious delicious brownies, and now I want one!

The interview today went well, but the ad in the paper was deceiving because they wanted assistants for a busy office, and when I got there, they were looking for people to train to be real estate agents. Yeah, definitely not what I was looking for.

I did a bunch of work today at the good ol' job...a lot of facebook updates about the shows, like reviews that we've received, a video of audience interviews, and the professional promo pics. Brenda said I'm the facebook editor of the company, and then she said I'm the "social media editor" which sounds way more fancy! I'll have to update my resume. :)

Okay, I'm gonna go get some pizza. Maybe tomorrow I'll bake some brownies! Peace out, kids.

No comments: