Monday, September 7, 2009

it's tough to have a crush when the boy doesn't feel the same way you do

(continued)

At one point, DCA's Finest caught me texting furiously (and I was actually texting my friend Julie about how hot he was.....), but he turns around and goes "click click click click." It's true....the buttons on my phone are loud, and that's probably the only thing I hate about my blackberry.

After dad's drum corps did their exhibition, DCA's Finest said he was heading out (I guess he was heading home early) and he gave me a hug and a kiss. I hope I see him again next year!

We checked out of our hotel, loaded up the car, and headed to Syracuse to have dinner at Colorado Mining Company with some friends. Dinner was delicious! We stopped for coffee before we headed back on the road, and mom took a big bulk of the driving time, and I was her co-pilot, while Dad and George snoozed in the back.

Finally, we got back to our summer house around 10pm. My aunt and uncle were still at their house, so we went to hang with them and had drinks and ice cream. This morning we got up, had breakfast, took care of some stuff around the house and the community, and then hit to road for home sweet home.

I reached 1986 tweets! I was looking forward to that, since 1986 is the year I was born, and what a good year it was! I'm almost at 2,000, which is pretty cool. I'm addicted to Twitter.....oh man.

Okay, sorry if my entries don't flow. I have no idea what to write about right now, and I'm too preoccupied watching the Secret Life of the American Teenager. I think this episode wins for record number of times the word "sex" is used. I'm thinking about watching this episode again (because I DVRed it) and counting how many times they say the word "sex."

Alright, I'm gonna go watch Jon and Kate Plus 8 (TEAM KATE!). Goodnight, kids!

(edit) Jon and Kate Plus 8 is not on tonight, so I'll watch Ultimate Cake Off instead! I LOVE CAKE SHOWS!!!

No comments: