Sunday, September 6, 2009

I drove all night to get to you

I didn't forget to blog today! It's just been a very busy and eventful day today, and we spent a lot of time in the car driving home from Rochester, NY and the DCAs.

I finally got to meet my internet buddy of two years, and gosh darnit, he is even cuter in person! I nicknamed him "DCA's Finest" in my tweets all day. :) We ran into him and a friend of my dad's while waiting for the elevator this morning, and he said hey to me before I realized just who he was! Then I stuck out my hand and said, "Nice to finally meet you!" and he said "yeah you, too!" and gave me a kiss on the cheek and then went in for a hug. He's got the sexiest voice ever, and smells REALLY good!

Anyway, we went to watch the Alumni show, and a couple corps in, I look down and I see him coming up the stairs. He sees me, smiles, and then waits until the corps on the field is done to come up and sit with a friend who's sitting right in front of us. He looks over at me, my mom, and our friend and he goes "oh no, this is trouble!" and we all laughed.

I'm really tired....I'm going to bed. I'll recount more tomorrow when I'm sitting at my computer, and not blogging from my blackberry. Goodnight!

No comments: