Friday, September 11, 2009

I asked my family doctor just what I had

I have 30 minutes to update.

EEK!

It's the 8th anniversary of September 11, 2001. I can't believe it's been 8 years. It feels like just yesterday it happened, and I still remember clearly where I was and what I was doing when it all happened. I thank God that my family is okay and was not affected by the tragedy, and my heart goes out to all those who've lost loved ones.

My dad and I went to the hospital to visit my Grandpa today. I also got to see my Aunt Jane and Uncle Freddie, who are in town visiting from Arizona. My grandpa's going to be 90 on Sunday, and we originally had a party planned for him that included close family members and a few friends, but it looks like that's not going to happen since he probably won't be discharged until after that. We're still ordering some of the catered food, and putting it at my aunt's house, and then whoever in our immediate family passes through, will get to eat. My aunt and uncle are here from Arizona, my cousin is flying in from AZ tomorrow, my other cousin is flying in from FL tomorrow night, and my sister's visiting from VA. I just hope that Grandpa gets better and that he's discharged soon. I want him to be healthy and happy.

Tomorrow's my brother's birthday - he's going to be 32! I'm 23....and we've figured that every 11 years, we'll be the opposite ages. It's pretty fascinating!

Okay, time for bed. I have rehearsal early in the morning. :)

No comments: