Wednesday, September 30, 2009

life is a highway, and I want to ride it all night long

Last day of the September Blog Challenge! This challenge = successful!

Who has two thumbs and is on the last disc of season 5 of The Office? THIS GIRL.

Either tonight or tomorrow I'll watch the first two episodes of season 6, so I'll be all up to date for the new episode tomorrow night, and for the JAM wedding on October 8th. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

My interview today went pretty good, despite my little train mishap. I think I have a 2nd interview for an office support or appointment setter position, but I'm not really sure yet. I have another interview for an investment company next Tuesday, which is also pretty exciting... and I have to call another company back tomorrow. This is good news.....good news. Things are looking up.

Alright...I'm gonna go watch some more of The Office. Peace out, kids... It's been a fun September.

No comments: