Wednesday, September 9, 2009

don't stop believin'...just hold on to the feelin'

I am proud to say I am a Gleek.

Glee first previewed in May, but I missed that episode. I had heard talk about this show called Glee, but I had no idea what it was, so I thought nothing more of it.

Then last week, that episode, the pilot, aired again. And I missed that. And I kept saying, 'Wtf is Glee? Why is everybody talking about it? Should I be watching this?" Then, I did some research, and came to this conclusion:

YES. I should DEFINITELY be watching this.

So I hopped onto Hulu.com and watched the pilot episode in order to catch up on the introduction of the show, so I would be totally ready and not lost while watching this evening's episode. And man, I must say, I love the show! I love the cast, and I love the music they're singing. I also loved seeing peoples' facebook status' and tweets about the show/quotes from the show. I love the community a simple television show can create! I can't wait for next week's episode. :)

I've got this interesting TV show schedule set up....

Monday: Jon & Kate Plus 8, Ultimate Cake-Off
Tuesday: Ruby & the Rockits
Wednesday: Glee
Thursday: Ace of Cakes, Project Runway, Models of the Runway
Sunday: Amazing Wedding Cakes

And for awhile, I had Cake Boss and The Secret Life of the American Teenager on Monday nights, before Ultimate Cake-Off took Cake Boss' spot. Also, I have the DVR box record any and all Food Network Challenges, and then I watch all the shows having to do with cake, sugar, chocolate, or pastries.

I took an initiative in cleaning my room today, and made some progress, but not a lot. I want to get rid of my dresser and put my sister's old desk in its place, so I can sit in my room and use my computer, and have a makeshift work station. In the midst of cleaning the room and washing my shotglasses (which are all clean, and setting out to dry!), I got some mail.....Nicholas Sparks' new book "The Last Song!" I can't wait to read it.....I have to finish Dan Brown's "Digital Fortress" first, but I'm on my way as far as books go in September. =)

Alright, time for me to hit the sack. Goodnight!

1 comment:

Marielle said...

i saw that pic of your shotglasses. its awesome!