Sunday, August 3, 2008

she works hard for the money

I signed up to work the whole day today.

I got into work around 9:30am.

By 12 noon I was beginning to regret agreeing to work the whole day.

2pm rolled around, and I was getting bored.

Lots of stuff started happening. The phone rang, the buzzer rang, I distributed mail, got one of my keys stuck in the lock of one of the doors.

It was eventful.

4pm came by, and I wanted to go home.

5pm arrived, and so did Roxy.

THANK YOU, ROXY.

Roxy and I bonded. She loves Hanson. This is an amazing thing.

She loves Zac. Also an amazing thing.

We talked about concerts, shared little anecdotes, and just did usual banter.

I was already pretty slap-happy from being at work all day. I'm sure that amused her.

I started reading Twilight. She was reading Breaking Dawn (Book #4 in the series).

We continuously made fun of Edward Cullen.

We wrote each other post-it notes saying, "Be Safe," or "pancakes and cereal." And other silly things.

I autographed a bunch of useless things we found in the box office.

We were that bored.

Working with Roxy is so much fun.

<3 kristin

No comments: