Tuesday, August 5, 2008

pictures on the wall, pictures everywhere


my job


pizza box...


...and pizza <3


my beautiful cousins


nicole loves her malibu


mmm german potato salad


playing Left, Right, Center with the family (and fake money)


more cousins


mom and dad's 34th anniversary


aunt rita and nicole's birthday cake


nicole's 21st birthday cake (she loves fruit)


mom made peach cake with blueberries


trying to keep the candles from going out


nicole was tired at like 10:30, and I don't know if she made it to midnight (her birthday was the next day)


tried a new hairdo before


all the books I want to read. I'm missing a couple (I can't find them)

1 comment:

Marielle said...

I love your pictures. Those cakes look DELICIOUS!
Btw, you can get the heart sunglasses for $7 at st. marks place in Astor place :)