Thursday, September 3, 2009

you can do anything but lay off of my blue suede shoes

In the past week, I've been to the same DSW three times (twice just today alone), and have not purchased anything.

The first time I went, I was with family, and the only person that bought shoes was my Aunt.

The second time I went, I was with my best friend, and we were perusing the sneaker aisle.

The third time I went, I was by myself to look at a pair of sneakers I fell in love with and to try them on. They're cute, and I'm thinking about them.



I also fell in love with these cute boots (also Rocket Dogs). The picture makes them look like a really bright brown, but they're a darker brown.



I need a new pair of sneakers that are functional yet sporty and cute. The Rocket Dog kicks above are more for fun/play/stylish outfits. I need a pair of sneakers to get around and stuff. At DSW, I didn't see any sneaks that fit my functional/cute criteria, so I'll be on the lookout for that for awhile. I'm deciding whether to go back and grab the shoes I fell in love with, though.

Decisions, decisions!

No comments: