Monday, June 8, 2009

your lips touching mine in the photobooth

I found a list of 26 things to photograph on http://www.sh1ft.org, and since I've been running out of ideas to blog about, I decided I wanted to get back into the picture-taking groove and do this as a side project.

This is the list:
- sound
- press
- turn
- label
- wheels
- silence
- new
- old
- list
- creep
- stand off
- admiration
- mess
- always
- half
- strings
- hallway
- grand
- graffiti
- juicy
- instrument
- logo
- on the horizon
- yawn
- bump
- macro

I'm not sure whether I'll start at the beginning and go straight down the list, go backwards (start at the bottom, and go up the list), or pick them at random. Thoughts on this?

I'm also determined to finish my original 100-photo blog project, which can be found under its new name and link: kristin's photo blog project. I have six more pictures to take, and my cousin has already picked out the order in which they will appear, so be on the lookout for those last six.

My brother's fiance was showing some of her artwork at this festival called Art by the Ferry, so I went to hang with the two of them today, and got to see some of her new work. This is a photo I snapped of her corner of the room, with all of her artwork in one frame.



It was awesome, a lot of fun, and it definitely got my creative juices flowing again, which is why I'm seriously going to finish this photo blog project, and start the new one. If anyone knows of any other sort of daily photo projects, please let me know. :)

goodnight, kids.

1 comment:

Marielle said...

be spontaneous with the new list! i can't wait :D