Sunday, June 7, 2009

marry me today, guess I'm wishing my life away

Back when I was still in college (I think maybe Freshman year) I saw this trailer for a movie that was coming out, and I remember wanting to see it so badly because it had an acapella group in it. Them, for the longest time I couldn't remember what it was called, so I couldn't search for it. Finally last night, I just did a Yahoo! search with some of the key words, and came across this gem, which is the movie I was looking for.


The Wedding Weekend

So I ordered it and should be receiving it in the mail sometime next week. I also ordered Rachel Getting Married because I wanted to see that for so long and missed seeing it with Kelly.

I also want to get Bride Wars because I want to see that as well, but it's cheaper at a different place from the place I ordered The Wedding Weekend and Rachel Getting Married.

I find it funny how I want to see three movies that have to do with weddings. I don't know why, but I've seriously got it on the brain, and it's kind of creeping me out a little bit.

In a little while I'll be heading to SI for the Art by the Ferry festival thingamabobber because my brother's lady is showing some art there. I always enjoy her pieces, and own one of them, so I'd like to go out and support her and check out her new stuff. I went to her first ever Art Showcase and her art is gorgeous, so I'm really looking forward to seeing what she's been working on lately.

Well, off I go. Maybe another cup of coffee first.... :)

No comments: