Wednesday, April 22, 2009

do you like my ponytail?

Where oh where has Kristin gone?
Oh where oh where can she be?

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

Saw Lily Allen in concert the other night. It was pretty spectacular. First row :)
I'm really digging Natalie Portman's Shaved Head now, too. They opened for her.

I'm sick. :( I think it's cause I stood out in the rain for about an hour or so, and then was wet and gross inside during the concert, and then got more wet outside after the concert was over. Or I could blame my boss. He was sick with a cold last week, and I played 4 shows standing next to him. He could've passed it along to me and then the cold could've waited until now to infest me with disease.

In other news....my brother is engaged. I'm really excited about that, because his fiance is awesome, and I'm so glad she's going to be joining our family. And I love seeing my brother happy.

Now I just need to find happiness, and we'll all be set.

I'm going to bed. Gotta get up early tomorrow morning.

1 comment:

Marielle said...

"i do, i do!" download their cd! they have good songs.

feel better my babe <3 blame it on the rain. it was horrendous.

congrats to your brother :)