Thursday, July 17, 2008

we bought some ruby tuesday guacamole



I told my mom I was going on this Guitar Center adventure today, and I said I might buy a ukulele, and she got all defensive. She was like "no, don't do that. Why? Why would you buy a ukulele?" and I'm like "....to play?..."

She said it's not worth it, and she'd actually much rather me buy a SECOND guitar, rather than a totally new instrument that I want to learn.

Is there something wrong with that? Is there? Did I miss something?

Well, anyway. I'm off to the city. <3

2 comments:

Marielle said...

there's totally nothing wrong with that!
i want you to buy the ukulele lol.
and ruby tuesday sells guac?

kristin said...

the ruby tuesday guacamole is from a song. check it out here:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6uJ4WHnapU0

<3 kristin