Tuesday, July 29, 2008

turn the beat around, love to hear percussion

This weekend the Cabs were in Lawrence for MISSION DRUMS. We got 2nd...but after reading the recaps from this weekend, I discovered we won 1st place percussion, so that made me extremely happy!

Some pictures from the weekend:


me and Anna (gary told the ladies of the pit to let our hair down...)


manny knows how to french braid...and anna is secretly in love with emily


our signature bellbottoms (modeled by lily's leg)


I <3 enoch!


I hate when manny walks around with no shirt on


me and louie! I love louie!


nick (and antwon, the bug on his sleeve)


steph and I take great pictures together


ashley, me, and anna = the vibe chicks <3

I had an interesting day with lisa today. I'm too tired to blog about it now, but I will definitely have to put some highlights in here tomorrow.

Goodnight!
<3 kristin

1 comment:

Marielle said...

your friend enoch is a cutie lol