Tuesday, February 19, 2008

you are always trying to keep it real, I'm in love with how you feel

Amanda, Kim, and I found out we have another person in our room on the London trip. Her name is Laura....and SHE KICKS ASS! She's so cool and very sweet, and we already get along so well (and I've only talked to her over facebook and aim). We're definitely going to have so much fun in London. I can't wait....as of midnight, it'll be 22 days until London!

Anyways....in school today, Amanda and I were hangin' around and we were jamming to Moldy Peaches tunes.....and we had Olivia record us. We're pretty amazing, I must say. We're starting a folk cover band called the Fuzzy Apples (hmmm.....folk cover band.... sounds like......... The Twinstrels? SORRY LIZ! I just never see you anymore so we never have time to sing pretty harmonies and jam on Hanson tunes).

Anyway, here's how we rock out Moldy Peaches style.



(TURN YOUR SPEAKERS UP)
Anyone Else But You

Add to My Profile | More Videos

No comments: