Monday, February 18, 2008

look for the girl with the broken smile, ask her if she wants to stay awhile

I hate Valentine's Day. I don't know why it exists. Why do couples have to celebrate their love on one designated day, when they basically have every other day to proclaim their love to each other. I had no one to celebrate it with. Instead, I spent the day at school, and out at Panera and TGI Friday's with some friends, and ended the night practicing the Star-Spangled Banner with my a cappella group because we're singing at the Islander game sometime this week. It's gonna rock!

But anyway. Some pictures from this week.


Roses my dad got my mom for Valentine's Day


The tin of goodies I got mom and dad for Valentine's Day


The yummy goodness inside the tin :)


The tulips my sister sent to my parents for Valentine's Day


The high school that my drum corps. practices at sometimes has all these props on the stage from their theatre department, and they have this huge Audrey II on the stage that creeps us out and makes us laugh at the same time. We had to take a picture of it before it disappeared...

No comments: