Thursday, January 17, 2008

come on, vogue, let your body move to the music

I love project runway. And you know what I enjoy most about project runway? Not the show itself, but the fact that I watch it so much now that my PARENTS are watching it. My mom and I will have it on in two different rooms, and we're screaming back and forth to each other which outfits look awesome or ugly, or who's going to be in and out that week. My dad told me he doesn't really care for the show, but yet, he watches it with us when we have it on. Project runway...bringing families together everywhere.

Oh, and I love Christian Siriano. Enough said. <3

I'd become a gay man for him.

And I'd go lesbian for Heidi Klum, if she was into that kinda thing. But it's okay that she's heterosexual and married to Seal, because have you SEEN her children? They're adorable. I want to be their babysitter.

No comments: