Sunday, January 13, 2008

'cause we are living in a material world

I really want this.

I need to hit up a Best Buy pronto and fulfill my stereo dreams.

I was shopping on http://www.onegoodbumblebee.com and I really want this:

and this:


I also need to hit up B&H one of these days to get memory cards for my camera.
Memory cards = lots of pictures in London in March!

I'm so excited to be going to London. I've always wanted to go, and after a couple of friends have gone and I've heard about their experiences, I wanted to go even more. And then I heard about a global learning trip with my school, so I jumped at the opportunity. I went on a global learning trip with school the summer after my freshman year and I had an amazing experience. The next summer, I went to Europe to visit family on my own terms. I promised myself to do another global learning trip before I graduate, and ever since I changed my major, I've had more time to do something like travel during spring break.
I want to see sights like this:






Oh yeah. London is going to be a blast! Kim, Amanda, and I have nicknamed it Drunkfest '08, but I do also want to see the sights. I'm really super-excited, if you can't tell. ;)

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

Make sure they take you to the Royal Shakespeare Theatre!!!! :-0