Thursday, May 6, 2010

in the end they'll be the only ones there

"Come on this musical ride with me. It might just change the life you think you're gonna lead."
-Hanson, "Musical Ride"

Those lyrics speak the truth, from my favorite band for 13 years. I'm so glad I've been a fan from the very beginning. They were the first CD I ever purchased, the first band I truly fell in love with. They've been so inspirational and influential over the past 13 years. They've gotten me through some of the toughest times in my life, and have been right there through some of the most amazing points in my life. They are the friends who will always be there in the end, when everyone else has left. Thank you for these spectacular 13 years, guys. You truly mean so much to me.

Happy Hanson Day.


(I was in this crowd. Incredible show.)

No comments: