Monday, March 8, 2010

according to you...

My Oscars 2010 recap. In the form of my live-tweets. Here we go.

"OSCARS! <3"

"I really want to see Invictus."

"I feel like I should go see Crazy Heart, too."

"I love Chris Pine! <3"

"Yo, District 9 looks CREEPY. Not for me. No thank you."

(to Kelly) "The opening number was pretty spectacular! Neil Patrick Harris is awesome. :)"

"I still need to see Cars, too. #putitontheNetflixqueue"

"Must see Logorama! Dad and I enjoyed the clip they just showed :)"

"I also have to see Star Trek, cause I love Chris Pine. He's HOT."

"I've never heard of A Serious Man, but I'm interested."

Also want to see Up in the Air. I didn't see ANY of these films, but I saw a bunch that were nominated in other awards shows..."

"I think I kinda want to see An Education, too. And possible Precious based on the novel Push by Sapphire. What a title."

"Hellooo Tom Ford. ;)"

"The included Twilight in the Horror category. Hahahahahahahahahaha!"

"I enjoy James Taylor. <3"

"Jennifer Lopez's dress looks like bubble wrap."

"I hope Sandra Bullock wins! But it might be Meryl Streep or the chick from Precious..."

"SANDRA! MERYL! Ahhhhh which one?!?!"

"YAY!!!!!! SANDRA BULLOCK!!!! She got a Razzie and an Academy Award in the same weekend!"

"Sandra Bullock's speech was beautiful. <3"

"I still have to take a shower and go to bed and get up at the butt crack of dawn to go to work. Oscars, speed it up."

"Woot Tom Hanks! :)"

"That last award was pretty quick. I guess they heard me... Haha! Congrats, Bigelow! And Congrats, Hurt Locker. I guess I should go see that."

(to Kelly) "It's a fabulous night for women directors. Go Kathryn Bigelow! Now I definitely must see The Hurt Locker."

"And how funny was it that James Cameron was sitting RIGHT behind her? #ouch"

"Tonight I wore jeans to the Oscars. Next year I'm wearing a dress."

"I prefer brown-haired Rachel McAdams to blonde-haired Rachel McAdams."


And that is it for my Oscar coverage. I seem to remember live-tweeting the Oscars last year... hmmm. Could become a trend!

No comments: