Tuesday, September 15, 2009

you say goodbye, and I say hello

Here is my day in a nutshell:

-woke up
-got a text message from my sister, asking how grandpa was
-ate breakfast
-checked on Oma
-watched tv
-checked my mail
-received THE LOST SYMBOL BY DAN BROWN in the mail..... omigodsoexcitedtoreadit
-hopped on the train for work
-read "The Last Song" by Nicholas Sparks on the train
-pow-wowed with Christy for 12 minutes
-ate McDonald's for lunch/dinner
-read 100+ pages of "The Last Song"
-cleaned up at work, got rid of trash, closed.
-hopped the train for home
-read more of my book
-fell in love with Will Blakelee (from the book)
-emailed my resume to two different people (one a family friend, the other a cousin) about two different jobs....maybe something will come of it
-here now, telling you my boring life

Okay....off to go read, or watch Ruby and the Rockits.....and then ultimately go to sleep.

OMIGOD I'M GOING TO SEE INGRID MICHAELSON TOMORROW WITH MY BEST FRIEND! YESSSSSSS!

goodnight. :)

No comments: