Thursday, May 28, 2009

'cause I can guarantee, things are sweeter in tennessee

For the past couple of years, I've wanted very much to visit Graceland Mansion, home of everything Elvis-mania. Recently, I've been looking more into it and really want to go soon.

I know my best friend had mentioned once that she wanted to go to Nashville and experience the world of Country Music, and I expressed interest in going, too. So, I think she and I should go soon! We could spend a couple days in Memphis and visit Graceland, go to some themed restaurants near Graceland, maybe the Memphis Mojo Music Bus Tour, the Sun Studio Guided Tour (the birthplace of Rock 'N' Roll!!!), and then head into the Peabody Hotel to see the ducks. Then we'd head over to Nashville (I'm still trying to figure out how exactly we would do that....)and see the sights there.

In Nashville, we could go to the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, maybe see something at the Grand Ole Opry House, check out the Music Valley Wax Museum, and just see Nashville in action.

I really want to go. Kelly, you in? Let's start planning!

1 comment:

The Pop Culture Penguin said...

I reallyyy want to go to Tennessee, but I don't think I'd be able to go anytime soon. :(