Thursday, October 2, 2008

short days and afternoons spent puttering around...

I GOT PAPER TOWNS I GOT PAPER TOWNS IGOTPAPERTOWNSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!


I got "Paper Towns" in the mail 17 days before it's supposed to come out.

Thank you, John Green.

I read it in probably 24 hours (after I told Caitlin that if it was a mistake, I wouldn't read it until October 16th).

It was the best book John has written yet (and maybe one of my top favorite books of all time).

I also read "Devilish" by Maureen Johnson before I read "Paper Towns", and now I'm reading "Girl at Sea" by her, too.

And after that, I'm going to read "The Lucky One" by Nicholas Sparks, because I got that in the mail the day after it was released.

I'm also going to try and get to his book signing. Weeeeeee!

I love books.

No comments: