Wednesday, October 15, 2008

pressure's gonna drop on you

The Presidential Election.

Oye.

You know, this will be the second presidential election I will be voting in, and I still have no clue which way I'm going to go.

McCain?

Obama?

Biden?

Palin?

One of my favorite old videos to watch from Brotherhood 2.0 (youtube.com/vlogbrothers) is Hank's anagramming guide to the Presidential Elections of 2008, which you can find right here:



There is no anagram for Sarah Palin, because this video was made way before she existed in the Presidential 2008 world. And for some reason, there is no anagram for John McCain.

Sarah Palin = Las Piranha
John Sidney McCain = Nice Dynamics, John

Oye.

I need to read up on the issues. Luckily, my best friend Kelly, who just recently started blogging on blogger has provided two websites to check out:

fact check
vote gopher

I'm looking forward to reading about the issues and trying to figure out who to vote for.

But for now? I knit!

<3 kristin

No comments: