Sunday, September 14, 2008

one look was all it took and everything was said

I'm really pissed off about something, but I can't pinpoint exactly what it is.

I'm missing Drum Corps a lot, but I'm also not, because I really like having some sort of freedom on the weekends. I keep changing my mind as to whether or not I want to go back next season. I'm still undecided.

Work is good, I guess. I'm playing in the childrens' show right now, and that's really fun. I enjoy the music, and watching the story unfold right in front of me, and being a part of it an amazing experience. I think I'm just frustrated with work in general.

I'm looking for a job right now. I'd definitely love to have more money.

I really need to clean my room. Like really badly.

And I desperately need a vacation. I need to get out of New York and go farther than the couple of states I had shows in this past summer. I need to go further than that, and maybe to a different country entirely.

I think I'm going to my brother's show later tonight. I suppose taking a shower would be a smart thing to do (it is soooo hot and humid outside). I feel mad tired from today.

And I'm in a bad mood.

No comments: