Tuesday, July 29, 2008

when you look at the world, what is it that you see?

Lisa and I went to get our cards read yesterday. It was pretty interesting - basically everything she said was true, and other things she said were pretty intriguing. I'm going to share everything she said that I can remember:

- She said I was a very positive person
- She said I was very strong
- She said "we have gossipers" which is true, because Lisa and I talk about everything
- She mentioned Florida and that I'll have a great time (which boggled my mind incredibly, because Lisa and I are planning the trip to disney for next year. when she said that, Lisa said she knew she had me)
- She said I'm looking for love (duh.)
- She said I'm a people person, that I have a lot of girl friends, but I don't get along with all of them
- I have a lot of friends that I've forgotten about/they've forgotten about me, and I don't talk with them anymore
- She said I have a lot of positive energy, that I'm a very positive person
- I will find love, it's something I always think about and really want
- She said "girl, you're gonna have kids" and when I asked how many, she said 3-4
- She said I'll get married, it'll be 2 loves before I find "the one"
- I'm a people person, I get along with a lot of people, but I don't trust everyone
- I am very focused
- She said I'm a very creative person in many ways
- She said there's one person that worries about me the most, probably my mom
- She said I'm a very giving person, and that I do a lot for others
- She said that the love Lisa and I have for each other is so strong, and that we're so close that we have the same energies, and that's why we get along so well
- She said I had good energy
- She asked if I ever wanted to be a nurse when I was going to school, because she saw white. I said I was in music therapy for awhile, and I interned in a hospital setting, and she said that's what it was
- She said I'll have money, that's it's not an issue, but I have to learn how to manage it in the beginning, but I'll have it
- She said everything that'll happen in the next 6 months will be positive and I'll be happy with it - I may not think so at first, but it will be positive
- She said I'm still trying to figure out what I want to do job-wise, but when I do figure it out, it'll be good
- She said there would be a major change in my life - I don't know what it is yet, but I need it and it will be a good change
- She said I will travel a lot and I will meet a lot of people, but I won't trust all of them
- She said I have to open up more - and to open my heart to new experiences
- She also said I'm around water a lot

It was pretty cool. I was really nervous at first (probably because I wasn't sure if what she was going to say was a load of crap, or if she would say things I didn't want to hear and get really emotional over), but Lisa went to this place before and it was eye-opening for her. I've always wanted to get something like that done, so I finally did. This may be the first and last time ever, who knows what the future may hold.

<3 kristin

No comments: